GENERAL SHIPPING POLICY:
Our shipping charges are based on standard UPS or U.S. Mail rates (where applicable), which are based on package weight, size, and distance shipped. To preview the shipping charges, enter the items you want to order into your shopping cart. When you're done, click on "save changes, go to check out." Enter your zip code, then click on "save changes, show new total." This will display all available shipping costs.
Pier Supply offers UPS Ground, 3rd Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air and United States Post Office shipping to all of our customers who place orders to be shipped to one of the 48 contiguous United States.
To help keep shipping costs as low as possible, we use UPS Hundredweight shipping for orders over 100 lbs. for 2nd Day and Next Day shipping, and over 200 lbs. For Ground and 3rd Day. This reduced shipping rate is calculated automatically when an order reaches the appropriate weight.
Orders to be shipped out of the 48 contiguous United States (i.e. Alaska and Hawaii) are sent UPS and need to be quoted.
We also ship to A.P.O. addresses via US Priority Mail only.
DELIVERY AND LEAD TIME:
Since UPS does not ship on Saturdays or Sundays (even for express shipping), the actual delivery date may differ from the estimated transit time. For example: A Next Day Air order, leaving our warehouse on a Friday for New York, will not arrive until Monday, even though it has a one day transit time.
Orders for items that are in stock are usually shipped within 48 to 72 hours, excluding weekends.
These orders are given top priority. Express orders for items that are in stock are usually shipped within 24 hours to 36 hours, excluding weekends. Barring exceptions, these orders ship out Monday through Friday at around 2:30 PM CST.
Shipping time on backordered items varies. You will be contacted via phone or email if you order a backordered item. At this point you can either choose to wait for the item, or remove it from your order. If you choose to wait, the backordered item will ship out to you automatically just as soon as we get it back in stock. Due to availability and vendor issues, we can only provide an estimate as to when this will occur.
Payments for backordered items are made up front as part of the original order. This helps to keep shipping costs down, as it would be more expensive to charge for two separate shipments. If you choose to remove the backordered item from your order, a refund will be issued that is consistent with the original method of payment.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY:
We do ship INTERNATIONAL-PLEASE CALL 931-303-5277 FOR DETAILS!
GENERAL RETURN POLICY:1. The Sales Manager must authorize all returns or exchanges. E-mail email@example.com or call 1-931-303-5277
2. All claims for credit, shortages and/or damages must be placed within ten days of receipt of merchandise.
3. All returned merchandise must be received by Pier Supply in saleable condition, unless the merchandise is found to be defective.
1. The shipping cost of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer, unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us or the merchandise is defective.
2. Return shipments to:
P.O. Box 6034
Sparta, TN 38583
3. Indicate either refund or exchange within the returned package.
REFUND FOR CREDIT OR EXCHANGE:
1. Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase. Shipping and Handling fees are not subject to refund unless the merchandise is defective or we shipped an incorrect item.
2. The internal paperwork for credit/exchange is normally completed within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
3. All refunds are applied to the individual customer account unless otherwise specified by Sales Manager or Accounting Department.
4. Any form of reimbursement is consistent with the original method of payment.